Great Bromley Village Hall is a comprehensive community facility that is available for hire by organisations, clubs, societies, and individuals from within and outside the village (subject to conditions). Built in the 1920s the Hall has been upgraded and extended over the years to allow for a wide range of activities and functions. Responsibility for the Hall is vested in the Village Hall Trust whose trustees form the management committee.
The Village Hall is built of brick with a slate pitched roof and a later addition having a felted flat roof. It has four areas available for hire together with a kitchen, toilets and car parking spaces for those using the Hall and adjoining cricket pitch. It has facilities for the disabled.
The hall renovation in 2017 included many improvements.
The Village Hall including the adjoining land, used as the village cricket ground, is registered with the Charity Commission as Number 301310. The Village Hall was built originally circa 1923 at the expense of Sir Percy Crossman of Great Bromley Hall (now called the Seven Rivers Cheshire Home), on land which was part of Glebe Farm. In 1946 the building and associated land was conveyed as a gift by Douglas Peter Crossman (son of the late Percy Crossman) to Grantees to hold upon Trust for the benefit of the inhabitants of the Parish of Great Bromley. A new Trust Deed was drawn up in January 1967 (modified in October 1967) to create the current Charity under which the Village Hall and its associated land is held.
Great Bromley Parish Council is the custodian trustee, responsible for holding good title to the land on behalf of the Trust, although it has no executive or management powers or responsibilities.